Paula’s Choice Daily Skin Clearing Treatment with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide Regular Strength
An effective acne treatment that works immediately to fight acne, prevent future breakouts, and reduce redness.
- For mild to moderate acne
- No harsh ingredients that can cause dry flaky skin
- Lightweight lotion sets to a soft matte finish
- Use twice daily after cleansing & exfoliating skin
CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide works on contact to disrupt the causes of acne. Soothing plant extracts calm and soothe skin. This twice-daily acne solution has a super-light lotion texture that sets to an invisible matte finish, and can even be worn under makeup. It is even suitable for skin prone to cystic acne. This oil-free, ultra-light lotion helps fight existing acne breakouts and prevent future breakouts on the face or body. It controls excess oil, soothes skin, and visibly calms redness, while its hydrating properties help minimize dryness and peeling.
How to use:
Apply to acne-prone areas after cleansing and exfoliating. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce frequency of application to once per day or once every other day. It can also help to apply one anti-acne product at a time. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30+ or greater.
10 items sold
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by the product.
- Do not use hydroquinone and benzoyl peroxide at the same time, as temporary staining may occur. If accidentally used together, cleanse immediately to remove the stain.
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (anti-acne)
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol (hydration/penetration enhancer), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Allantoin (skin-soothing), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (texture-enhancing), Hydroxyethylcellulose (texture-enhancing), Sodium Citrate (pH adjuster), Laureth-4 (stabilizer), Caprylyl Glycol (preservatives), Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).